Costa Rica: Embrace Your Wild!
Join Shelley Williams and Justin Randolph in Costa Rica for a transformational retreat!
Imagine swaying in your hammock, sipping fresh "pipa" (young coconut water), while watching all four species of Central American monkeys play in the trees. Be on the lookout for countless species of exotic birds, crazy amounts of colorful insects, and majestic reptiles. If you are one of the lucky ones, perhaps you'll spy a jungle cat. We don't typically see these elusive beauties.
You will feel a significant difference in your energy being this close to Nature. We rise with the sun and calls of the howler monkeys. We'll learn and play throughout the day. Feed your mind, body, and spirit with immersion of vinyasa yoga, fresh and purely delicious foods. Relax in the pure tropical air. Sleep deeply in the evening under a sky full of stars.
Receive a whole new outlook and rhythm of life, a real-time experience of living yoga.
- 2 Daily full-spectrum Vinyasa Yoga Classes with meditation & music in our open-air jungle studio
- Options for daily activities and local excursions to explore the jungle, ocean, beaches, canopy, and wildlife adventure style.
- Shared Lodging at Ojo Del Mar Ecolodge in Matapalo, Costa Rica, located at the water's edge.
- All Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinners
- Living Yoga Experience. Waterfall and river hikes. Costa Rican Culture & More.
All accommodations are hand-crafted local hardwood, bamboo, artistic construction that provide a deluxe open-air experience. Cabinas are situated amidst the gardens of Ojo del Mar and offer the essence of living in the elements, yet with pure privacy and comfort.
- Superior Cabina Accommodations: $2450 pp (11 spots)
- Standard Cabina Accommodations: $2275pp (5 spots)
- Rustic Beach Nest Mini-Cabinas: $1895 (4 spots)
OPTIONAL TEACHER MENTORSHIP & CERTIFICATION INCLUDES:
- Daily lecture and teaching lab
- Developing skills in hands-on adjustments to enhance student healing and kinetic understanding of alignment
- Recognizing the balance of alignment, anatomy, and applying pertinent modifications to the students’ individual needs
- Teaching Techniques: Developing clear language and effective cueing for optimal teaching